This is a question we hear a lot, folks don’t always understand what we do, and if it is right for them.
The Entrepreneur Circle is a marketing consulting and coaching company that helps Business Owners:
- Create and implement a marketing strategy
- Execute on their goals
- Grow their business
- Acquire new customers…
We do that by providing the following products
- Marketing and strategy consultation
- Business Coaching
- Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing (Create and Manage)
- Manage web design projects
Visit our products page to find out more http://mentalcompass.com/our-products/
Business owners typically approach us when they feel as though …
– Something doesn’t feel right about their business
– Their business isn’t growing as fast as they would like
– Feel overwhelm, or that the business is running them
– They business has evolved and now have to figure out hiring, managing people, marketing, finances.
– Starting to hate their business, and want to bring the joy back
Sometimes people are confused as to why they should hire a business coach. We exist to help you solve problems and get things done in your business.
Still have questions? Give us a call 866-627-6753. Send us a note
Business owners will often ask this question. Why? Because often times business coaches and marketers
- Don’t come across as qualified.
- Over promise on results
- Come across as a know it all
- Use silly flowery language
- Took a 6 week class on coaching, or just got laid off from their job and think that they are qualified to help business owners.
We are qualified, because we are small business owners who have been growing businesses for over 20 years. We are in the trenches, and experiencing what you are. Like many, we also found marketing to be a very fickle and mysterious thing. We have had marketing campaigns go WRONG, we have been disappointed by marketing companies that promised to help, only to find they couldn’t deliver. As a result, we were forced to studied marketing for ourselves, tried stuff, took classes, read books, tried more stuff. We found that our skill of understanding human behavior helped us to crack that fickle code of marketing. We started helping clients with their marketing communication and found that they were seeing dramatic results.
Why are we qualified? Because we have tirelessly taken the time to learn, understand, and implement what makes businesses successful.
Our Motto: We will never ask you to do anything we haven’t done or been willing to do ourselves.
Still have questions? Give us a call 866-627-6753. Or send us a note
We started because we owned a medical imaging business, and had questions. We belonged to a group that provided an informal board of mentors that helped with the everyday issues. Later we purchased that company and after asking other business owners the question “What are you looking for that you are currently not finding?” They answered “A place where I can talk about how things are really going, and get answers”.
We evolved as our customers needs evolved. When we noticed they needed something we added it to our list of offerings.
We started by offering Peer Advisory Boards to business owners. The community needed a place to talk about what what really going on in their business. The groups led to individual business Coaching (one on one), which led to Team coaching (Working with the staff of the business).
We found that more often than not, business owners were coming to us to help them with their own marketing. We also found that our own quest to understand marketing and how to create effective compelling campaigns was an area we became quite proficient in over the years. We evolved again and now focus almost all of our efforts with clients on helping them market themselves.
For more info visit our products page http://mentalcompass.com/our-products/
We were recently having a conversation with a client who was struggling with a marketing message. Actually, creating a clear and concise marketing message is a common conversation at The Entrepreneur Circle.
For some reason we want to over complicate marketing.
- We get too fancy for our own good
- We think we need to use flowery language, or buy expensive campaigns
- We want to try Bizarre TV commercials
What we need to do is simplify our message.
- Be super clear on your target market
- Understand how prospects want to be communicated with
- Understand what’s important to them
- Create a clear, simple, easy to understand message .
- Tell the truth
- Treat people like intelligent adults
This is such a common question. We don’t really coach “knowledge”. We’re not telling you what to do. Let’s face it, most of the time business owners are looking for ways to grow their business. The number one statement we hear is “I need better marketing”. We have found that marketing plans work best when the business owner has a clear understanding of
- Their business
- Their client
- The activities they are engaging in
- And what they are really willing to do
Oftentimes, a business owner hires a marketing company without a clear understanding of these things, and wants to get right to it. We get it, marketing companies cost money, lack of marketing costs money, time costs money. Business owners with limited budgets want to get right to it, and don’t want to spend time on silly stuff. Unfortunately, they also find that marketing plans usually disappoint and they are back to where they started. A business coach will help pull that stuff out and help the business owner get clearer on how they should market.
Business coaching doesn’t mean the business owner is weak, or incapable. It’s intended to be very deliberate, to help the business owner see things from a different perspective, and find the answers to the challenges they are having.
As one client put it,“we help you clear all the crap out of your head, which gives you more mental capacity to grow your business”. Coaching also helps you build your business your way. We just help facilitate that process for you.
There are a few reasons our clients grow.
We help you get a clear understanding of
- The marketplace you serve
- Why your customers buy from you
- How your customers want to hear from you
- Create plans that work
- We help you execute on your plans and stay accountable to achieving the results you desire
- Keep you on track
Average reported growth is 24 -37% a year