A good coach will
- Help you discover the blind spots that are holding you back.
- Give you space to think out loud and get out of your own way
- Give you perspective
- Help you build your business your way Read More
It depends on what you want, how much you need from the coach, and how much experience they have. You can expect to pay anywhere from $500 – $30,000 annually.
- If you are looking for Practicality, something in between, and can finance. You will probably pay $150 – $700 a month
- If you are looking for the basics at a limited budget. $50 – $125 per month
A critical component of business coaching is accountability. A business coach is not a consultant. They will not do the work for you in your business. They are there to keep you focused on the end result and remind you why it is important. They will motivate you to keep your commitments. They will act as a sounding board and when needed hold a mirror in front of you, highlighting your business and personal blind spots. Read More
The unacceptable in your business?
- Look at your relationships. Are there any that are a total energy drain?
- Look at the performance, attitude, and body language of your employees
- Look at your own behaviors
- Look at your customers
Sometimes a great business growth idea doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to be effective. What are some simple solutions for your business?
How we helped a Business Owner consistently grow 25% per year in a flat market… Several years ago, when the market was going through an amazing amount of flux and financial advisors were going through one of the most challenging times in decades, we helped a client grow his business 25% per year every year in a flat market. Read More