Coaching For Small Business Owners
People often ask us, what does business coaching have to do with marketing? Why do you offer coaching? Actually, we’ve been business coaches and facilitators for over 15 years. The answer is simple. Many, many times, business owners have said to us “my marketing isn’t working” or “I need better marketing” or “I need a new brochure” or “my website isn’t doing anything for me”.
But before we ever just jumped straight into marketing, we need to understand how everything else in your business is working.
- Are you providing amazing customer service?
- Are you, as the owner, performing at your best?
- Are you a strong manager?
- Are you a strong leader?
- Is your business running efficiently?
Sometimes, it’s not the marketing that’s the problem. It can be other aspects of the business. That’s why we offer several different types of business coaching:
- Executive Coaching
- Key Employee Coaching
- Business Owner Roundtable Groups
- Business Retreat Facilitation
- Focus Group Facilitation
Our coaching programs will definitely help you get the most out of your marketing.
- Business owners who get the most out of coaching have a burning desire to learn and grow
- A business owner who believes that there is something preventing them from peak performance
- A business owner who is open to outside counsel
- A business owner looking for real world solutions to business issues
- A business owner who is willing to put in the time and effort to be better than their competitors
You never want to engage a coach to fix behavioral problems. Blamers, victims, bad attitudes, or people with iron clad belief systems are not likely to change.
- Help you prioritize what really matters and gain the clarity necessary to achieve more in your business
- Expose blind spots
- Challenge yourself and your beliefs
- Put into place the actions, behaviors, and mindset that will lead to higher achievement
- Better decision making
- Better time management
- The execution of your vision with clarity and focus
- Financial freedom
- Increased productivity
- The management of setbacks with less stress
Coaching is billed by the hour. One hour business coaching costs $175.00. Typically clients like to meet for 2 hours a month. (no long term commitment required).
Ready to find out more? Have Questions?
Contact us today to schedule a complementary session.