Coaching For Small Business Owners
People often ask us, what does business coaching have to do with marketing? Why do you offer coaching? Actually, we’ve been business coaches and facilitators for over 15 years. The answer is simple. Many, many times, business owners have said to us “my marketing isn’t working” or “I need better marketing” or “I need a new brochure” or “my website isn’t doing anything for me”.
But before we ever just jumped straight into marketing, we need to understand how everything else in your business is working.
- Are you providing amazing customer service?
- Are you, as the owner, performing at your best?
- Are you a strong manager?
- Are you a strong leader?
- Is your business running efficiently?
Sometimes, it’s not the marketing that’s the problem. It can be other aspects of the business. That’s why we offer several different types of business coaching:
- Executive Coaching
- Key Employee Coaching
- Business Owner Roundtable Groups
- Business Retreat Facilitation
- Focus Group Facilitation
Our coaching programs will definitely help you get the most out of your marketing.
- Better decision making
- Better time management
- The execution of your vision with clarity and focus
- Financial freedom
- Increased productivity
- The management of setbacks with less stress
- Help you prioritize what really matters and gain the clarity necessary to achieve more in your business
- Expose blind spots
- Challenge yourself and your beliefs
- Put into place the actions, behaviors, and mindset that will lead to higher achievement
You never want to engage a coach to fix behavioral problems. Blamers, victims, bad attitudes, or people with iron clad belief systems are not likely to change.
- Business owners who get the most out of coaching have a burning desire to learn and grow
- A business owner who believes that there is something preventing them from peak performance
- A business owner who is open to outside counsel
- A business owner looking for real world solutions to business issues
- A business owner who is willing to put in the time and effort to be better than their competitors
“I need to market myself better” is something we hear from Small Business owners all the time at E Circle Marketing.
You very well may need to market yourself better – and we can always help with that. But before, you go ahead and start another marketing strategy that may or may not work. We suggest you look at a few other things first.
What are your Personal strengths?
What are your Business strengths?
Who is your Target audience?
After you answer the above questions, then create a marketing strategy to communicate with your future customers.
Still have questions? Give us a call 866-627-6753, or send us a note
There are a few reasons our clients grow.
We help you get a clear understanding of
- The marketplace you serve
- Why your customers buy from you
- How your customers want to hear from you
- Create plans that work
- We help you execute on your plans and stay accountable to achieving the results you desire
- Keep you on track
Average reported growth is 24 -37% a year
Ready to find out more? Have Questions?
Contact us today to schedule a complementary session.