“Should I do my own marketing?” is a question we hear a lot from clients of The Entrepreneur Circle. In many cases, the answer might be yes:
- You know your market
- You know your business and industry
- You know the habits of your customers
- You have the most passion for your business
However, the million dollar question to ask yourself “will you do everything that needs to be done?” Marketing plans don’t have to be fancy or expensive, they have to be compelling and consistent.
- So, yes you can do it yourself if:
- You’re good at it
- You stay on top of it
- Willing to bring in others as necessary
Another benefit to doing your own marketing is it will help you understand where you need professionals. Of course, if you try it and find it’s not something for you, you can always bring in a marketing company.
Still have questions? Give us a call 866-627-6753 send us a note